Following the Government’s recent announcement, we are delighted and excited to inform you that we will be reopening our doors to our gym members on Saturday 25th July 2020 at 8.30 am. We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that Government guidelines are adhered to.
Members must stay at home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild. This includes muscle ache, headache, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or a continuous new cough.
- Social distancing must always be maintained, there are signs to assist you to maintain a safe distance.
- Directional signs have been placed throughout The Centre to guide you.
- Changing rooms will not be available and members will be requested to come ‘gym ready’.
- All members should wash or sanitise their hands upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been carefully located throughout the Centre for members and staff to use.
- High frequency touch points, equipment and machines will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We ask that all members clean equipment thoroughly before and after use.
- All members must pre-book gym sessions using the Fitsense app or calling the Centre.
- You must register at reception prior to entering the Gym.
- Please do not turn up early for your session.
- Each session can be booked 7 days in advance.
- The sessions are for a maximum of one hour and you must leave at the end of your slot. The last booking slot for Monday-Thursday and Saturday will be 50 minutes.
- Each session will be followed by a dedicated cleaning time before the next session.
- Equipment has been repositioned to allow social distancing.
- All members must pre-book fitness classes using the Fitsense app or calling the Centre.
- Classes can be booked 7 days in advance.
- Entry and exit to the Fir Cone Suite will be via the side door. The Instructor will register your attendance.
- We are facilitating smaller class numbers and small adjustment have been made to the timetable.
- Yoga mats, blocks etc will not be available and members attending floor-based classes should bring their own mat where possible.
The Hurst Team